Position Your Company for the Economic Upturn at PHCC’s CONNECT 2009, We know we will !! See you there.
Learn how to confidently position your company for an economic upturn at the Oct. 21-23 PHCC convention—CONNECT 2009 in New Orleans.
You’ll hear about the hottest topics of the day and the latest trends and business management practices so that you’re prepared for the future. Here are some highlights:
- Keynote speaker Stuart Varney, business and financial journalist for FOX News, will talk about “21st Century America: A New Day in Politics, Culture, and Business;”
- Richard Trethewey of This Old House will discuss “The Future of Comfort and Efficiency.”
- Seminars will be offered on green plumbing, pre-fabrication, residential fire sprinklers, understanding overhead and year-end tax planning.
- An industry panel will help contractors learn what to expect from the manufacturers as they weather the current economic climate and prepare for the upturn.
- Contractors, manufacturers and others vendors will gather during a full-day Product and Technology Showcase to learn and exchange ideas about products, technologies and advancements in the p-h-c industry.
Click here for a complete listing of all the business-building educational seminars.